The SBA’s long-awaited announcement of a simplified application for forgiveness raises new questions:
- Does your company qualify for the simplified process?
- What is the difference between the 3508EZ and the 3508S, and which should you use?
- Which forgiveness reductions are waived for 3508S filers?
- How many limitations still apply to 3508S filers, and why does the form not display line items for them?
- What information do you need from your payroll solutions provider to complete Form 3508S?