Home Healthcare Agencies: Charting a Compliant Course
Today’s home healthcare environment is fraught with regulatory complexity. Ever since agency aides became subject to FLSA in 2015, varying pay rates complicate overtime calculations. State wage parity, the spread of hours and paystub disclosure requirements increase exposure for noncompliance penalties. Add ACA, multiple state minimum wages and local paid sick leave ordinances, and the need for a flexible, intuitive, expert HCM solution emerges.
Viventium is the only single-source solution that meets all the compliance needs of the HHA industry.
Join Viventium’s compliance specialists for an industry-focused webinar, and gain insight about:
• Ensuring maximum reimbursements
• When do you have an obligation to pay “retroactive” overtime
• How to calculate “spread of hours” pay
• Splitting your time and attendance feeds into appropriate pay types
• Leveraging ACA and paid leave laws to meet your wage parity additional and supplemental liabilities
• What you need to start doing today to protect yourself in case of a DOL wage and hour audit
Special bonus: Easy to read handout for employees with step by step guidance on how to understand their paystubs
Your Viventium Presenters: Yonina F. Shineweather, CPA, Senior Manager, Research and Development and Zishe Glauber, Director of Product Management